Live Brum respects your privacy. Below is an outline of the information that Live Brum gathers, how it’s used, and how you can opt out.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Website. A cookie is an element of data that a Website can send to your browser, and which your browser may then store on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Doing this will allow you to decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept cookies or not.
We use cookes to see how many people have visited Live Brum and also to check whether or not you are logged in. Specifically:
- We use Google Analytics for measuring how many people visit and which pages they look at. We do not know who you are or anything about you other than your browsing habits on Live Brum We do collect:
- the pages you have viewed
- your IP address
- browser and version
- operating system
- date and time
- the site from which you came
- your approximate location (i.e. Birmingham)
- We set a cookie when you sign in so we can remember that you are signed in. This cookie is destroyed when you sign out unless you tick the 'remember me' option in which case a cookie is used to remember that you are logged in.
We do not share this information with anyone else.
We do not track your activity beyond Live Brum at all.
Your user info
This is simple. Information you give us when you sign up is treated with the utmost respect. We only collect your name, email and a password.
- Your email: Your email address will never be shared with anyone else. At all. Ever. We promise.
- Your name: You don't have to use your real name. If you create your own custom listings then we display your name as the creator of those listings. If you don't want your real name to be displayed just use a made up one. Other than that your name will never be shared with anyone else. At all. Ever. We promise.
- Your password: Your password is stored in a highly encrypted format